Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why I am doing this!!

Well I have hit a roadblock in my life aka boredom and I need something to fill up my time! I thought about getting a dog but everyone in my life talked me out of it. Maybe when I graduate I will get one. I cook ALOT and every time I cook Indian food my friends love it and always ask me how to make everything so here are all the recipes. Indian food is also very healthy! We do not eat cream based food on a daily basis or butter chicken. I might try it one day though.

All these recipes are my mother's. I was blessed with the Indian women cooking gene although i think most of my cooking ability came from watching my mom cook over the years. I was an attachy child and never left my mother's side so since i was little i have watched my mother cook. I don't know where my mom learned to cook because she always said she had no idea how to cook when she first got married. All of our recipes are traditional south Indian dishes with a twist. My mom always says just put a little of this a little of that, which i could never figure out but FINALLY i started cooking with measurement tools so hopefully ill be able to give everyone as accurate as possible directions!

GOOD LUCK and let me know if you need any help!

1 comment: